- Underneath the car's trunk, remove the cover. There's (4) expanding rivets.
- Open the trunk and storage compartment to remove the trim at the lip of the trunk.
- Now remove the left and right trims that run along the tail lights.
- Remove the left and right compartment covers.
Here's how to remove the rear bumper cover.
- With (2) screws on each side and (2) screws in the middle, remove the all (6) screws holding the bottom portion of the bumper.
- Continue to the fender liner, remove the rivets holding the liner, then move the liner aside to remove the (2) rivets and 8mm screw underneath holding the bumper edges.
- Remove the (2) nuts at the center of the trunk trim and one on each side behind the trunk compartment trim.
- Disconnect the blue parking sensor connector then unclip the bumper from the fender and car's body.