Here's how to remove the front bumper cover.
- Move ALL the 10mm nuts that hold the Black plastic under tray parts to the bumper and the chassis.
- Pull off all the Black plastic under tray parts.
- Remove power connectors for Fog lights.
- Remove the front Indicators.
- Note: there are some 10mm nuts along the side (behind the indicator area) that hold the side of the bumper to the inner wing.
- Finally, laying under the car, you will see two large 17mm bolts on the front that hold the bumper assembly to the main front beam. Undo and pull these 2 long bolts out.
- Bumper will now pull off.