Remove front wheels to have access to the wheel well fenders.
Here's how to remove the front bumper cover.
- Remove (3) fender liner plastic clips from both left and right hand wheels arches.
- Gently Pull fender liner back then remove (3) T30 bolts that secured the bumper side edges.
- Underneath the car, remove (24) T30 bolts that holds the bumper to skid guards & supports, then remove the (4) screws across the top of the bumper (located under Hood).
- Pull out the bumper at the wheel arch area to release it from the hooks.
- Final step is to disconnect the sensors wire.